Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
profty
My Device: tour 9630
My Carrier: tour

pls its urgent

Pls how can I get the enterprise password for my blackberry tour 9630.it is writting not activated.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,894
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: pls its urgent

profty wrote:
Pls how can I get the enterprise password for my blackberry tour 9630.it is writting not activated.

IF you're device IS in fact on a BES service, you will get that activation password from your BES Admin in your company who provided the device to you.

IF you are in fact using a personal BlackBerry, and ALL you see is the Enterprise Activation option/icon on your screen , that means you have not subscribed to the BIS BlackBerry Internet Service data package from your mobile provider.

Call your mobile provider and subscribe, and you will get the personal email setup option.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
profty

I subscribed for bbcweek and hv not gotten d password.moreover instead of mtn nigeria displaying on d screen @ d top it is activation required it is displaying pls how do I go abt dat.
Please use plain text.
JSanders

Can you please repeat that so that I can understand? I know there is a language barrier, but the best you can do to type in clear English will be helpful, as I only speak English.. Thanks for understanding!

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
profty

I said on the screen of my phone I was suppose to be having the name of my network subscriber displaying at the top but all that Is dispLaying dere is activation required which I don't what is wrong. Also my enterprise serVer is not activated and I don't know hw I can get a password to activate it.you asked me to subscribe for BIS but me I did only one week which will even expire tomoRrow.pls help out I can't even send sms messages from my phone to another number.
Please use plain text.
JSanders

1. You've purchased a model not intended for your network. The "activation required" message at the top of screen can often be removed by dialing ##000000 to enter the network edit screen, and then entering your phone number in the appropriate slot. That might not work for you now that you've removed the device from the original network.

2. You are not on an enterprise system, so you don't need an enterprise activation password. You can only get the BlackBerry data plan on your account, which will give you the personal email setup icon.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
profty

So you are saying that the activation required that is showing on my screen can not be removed.is it that there is nothing I can do to it?I can't even send sms on my phone right now.
Please use plain text.
JSanders

Right.

You shouldn't have bought that model for your carrier. Sorry... do better research in the future.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.