Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Scrillz_Hilfiger
My Device: 8530
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

ugh !

so my blackberry is saying reload software ; 5O7 , what should i do ? 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jameskemp
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: ugh !

Try reloading the software? :Devil2:

Ok joke gone, sorry couldnt help myself.

To reload the software you'll need Blackberry Desktop Manager, a USB cable to connect your Blackberry to a PC, a PC and a download of a Blackberry Device Software for your handset.  You can get this last one via your mobile provider or from the mobile provider section on the Blackberry website.

Install the Blackberry Device Software , connect your Blackberry to you machine and fire up Desktop Manager, it should offer to install the new device software and this should fix the issue.

If it doesnt you can force the software on using Loader.exe - have a seacrh in the forum or Blackberry site for instructions on using this, I've not done it for ages.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iPhone for fun, Blackberry for Work........

I'm not looking for Kudos but if my post helped then give me the Kudos and maybe it will help others
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: ugh !

move to curve area please

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.