Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile
Accepted Solution

Another 001e6602 thread

Hi,

MS Small Business Server 2008, BESX 5.0.1, Eschange 2007 SP2.

I get the dreaded [ENV] Failed to read 001e6602 reg value from the BlackBerry MAPI profile.

I followed the steps in KB01018 which lead me to KB19074 which directs you to please contact our Technical Support at 1-877-255-2377 and refer to "ESRQ00002132". However, when I called they said the case number was not valid. So, I used my free support issue and submitted through the account screen yesterday. I have not heard back from them and the account screen does not show that I have an incident pending. And the system will not let me post again.

Anyway, so I found http://support.opt3.com/KB/a47/installing-bes-express-on-sbs-may-not-create-correct.aspx (Thank you knottyrope!)

However, the registry entries that I have in 5.0.1 are not the same as those listed in the instructions.

So the 001e6602 show up in the 13dbb.. folder in BlackBerryServer and BlackBerryServer_MailStoreProfile.

Should I update these????

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Victor

1744i16526180127932AD

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Another 001e6602 thread

So you dont see them when logged into as BESAdmin on teh BES server?

You will need to create them and add in your GC server info.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

Hi knottyrope,

Yes, I am logged on as besadmin on the bes server.

So I should create the entries in the dca... key?

As my image shows I have the "BlackBerryServer" key and "BlackBerryServer_MailStoreProfile" keys. 

Should I be concerned that I do not have a "BlackBerry Server Management" key and "server name" key?

Thanks for your help,

Victor

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I went ahead and added to both dca... keys and restarted the dispatcher.

So far it is looking good.

Thank you again for your assistance, you are doing great work!!!!

Victor

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Thanks, glad to have helped out.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V