If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
RaulRodriguezR
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

BB BESX Free Download Checkout Page Error

Hello:

I just recently purchased 2 new Z10, and we are very exited about it.  However, we have a BES 4.1 and I was inquiring about the upgrade path for it.  I researched your web-site, and realized about the possibility to upgrade to BESX for free. That's great!  However, when I attempted to download the file, a bit of website nightmare started.  Please take action on this as it is very frustrating, let alone the fact that it doesn't look very good for BlackBerry.  I'm a fan, so please take me seriously.

I started entering the address, and it complained about me not entering the unit number, when I actually had done so.  The problem is that it was showing me optional addresses for other people in my office building that I presume have purchased your products.  

Furthermore, I tried to find a place to contact your organization about your website, and I didn't find it.  Then when I tried to close the page, it prompted me to fill in a survey, which I thought could let me do the same thing.  However, when I tried that in reported a "404 Error - Page Not Found."  I took screen shots of everything (see attached - Oops I cannot attach anything).  Please contact me by e-mail so that I can forward you the screen captures.

Feel free to call me to get more information about what happened, or if you have any questions,

Regards,

Raul Rodriguez

e-mail: raulrodriguezr@gmail.com

Cell: (613) 818-1956

Work: (613) 236-6114 ext 2222

Access Corporate Technologies

1600 carling Avenue, Suite 620

Ottawa, Ontario K1Z 1G3 Canada

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BB BESX Free Download Checkout Page Error

Were you downloading via a PC or the Z10?

where were you downloading it from?

post some links so we can test

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RaulRodriguezR

Here is where  had the problems

It happened when I started filling out the form, and specifically when It asked me to enter the suite number, which I had entered......

I have screen captures I could send you.  Let me know your of an e-mai address I could send them to.

Thank you,

Raul

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RaulRodriguezR

[ Edited ]

Hello:

I was downloading from my laptop.  I will give you the address information I was entering in the Contact Information form:

Salutation: Mr.

<removed>

Let me know if you have any other questions, or if you'd like me to send the screen captures..

Regards,

Raul

EDIT: Personal Information such as e-mail, names, addresses are prohibited for your security. Please review User Guidelines  under section "Be careful."

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RaulRodriguezR

Hello:

additionally, since I already have a BlackBerry ID, it should enable me to use that to register for downloads, instead of having me re-enter all my contact information.

Regards,

Raul

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

i was able to place an order with that link

What OS on laptop and what browser used? Win 7 64 bit with IE 9 64 worked fine.

BES does not use BBID as BBIS is more of a personal account and not a corporate item on the phone.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.