Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold

BES 4 / MS Exchange : No mail sent on the BB

Hello,

I've installed recently a "single licence" BES 4. After days, my provider activated this option and I've activated my terminal (with the distant method). My server indicates that the teminal is online.

On my BB I can see my mail boxes (because I have 3 mail boxes access) but these boxes are definitively empty. I've checked the logs and (I'm not a BB expert) I can't see any kind of error.

Is there a documentation indicating how to check my server connexion in order to access my mails ?

Thanks,

Sebastien

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BES 4 / MS Exchange : No mail sent on the BB

What version BES?

Check your BES version number

1) Go to the Add or Remove Programs Control Panel applet (Start > Run > appwiz.cpl )

2) Locate the reference to "BlackBerry Enterprise Server", select it and then click "Click here for support information.".

3) The publisher listed should be "Research In Motion" and the Version will be the exact version of BES currently installed.

Also you can learn more about the MR level with the bundle number too.

Let us know what you have

What version Exchange?

Did the device activate?

in Blackberry manager does it show running?

To double check the dataplan you can test it here:

https://www.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard/

Then use the Enterprise Activation Readiness tool.

All at absolutely no cost to you or your organization!

The BESC gives you a suite of valuable tools, and includes a Complimentary Support Incident should you need to contact BlackBerry Technical Support directly.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Bold

Hello Knottyrope,

My BES version (named "BlackBerry Professional Software for Microsoft Exchange") has the correct publisher (Research In Motion) and the version is 4.1.4 Bundle 183.

I'm using a MS Exchange 2007 running on a Windows Server 2003.

The device has been activated and its state on the BB Manager is "Running" (I have a french version and the exact text is "En cours d'execution").

I'll go immediately on the support center.

Sebastien

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

You know that you can only access one mail box while on BPS. The one BPS is connected to.

You can connect to several mailboxes with BIS services while connected to BES though.

Let us know about the activation readiness status.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V