Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
tomj96
My Carrier: Sprint

BES 5 Express download page has been down for maintenance for 3 days???

Not good RIM...

Before anyone asks, I'm downloading from the right page - http://us.blackberry.com/business/software/besx.html.

Clicking the How to get it box or scrolling down to the bottom and clicking the link for Download free for Microsoft Exchange brings you to the following page - https://us.ecomm.webapps.blackberry.com/maintenance/maintenance.html?cartItem%5b0%5d.pID=PRD24255025... - which has been down as my client impatiently waits for their upgrade so they can sync multiple contacts folders in their Exchange mailbox.

This can't be right... Is there something I don't know here??

Is there another way for me to get the codes needed for the install?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BES 5 Express download page has been down for maintenance for 3 days???

check PM in a few min

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info. SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

No Sleep Till BlackBerry 10, A BlackBerry Song by Lil E Click here to listen

See me at BlackBerry Fans Get Hands-On BlackBerry 10 Demo

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tomj96

I'm sorry... What is PM?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Personal Message, you should have an email by now unless you disabled it.

look at top of forum with a PC and click on envelope to access it

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info. SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ

Please use plain text.
zimmie67
My Carrier: att

I am having the same issue for three days as well. I have to install BES Xpress on a new SBS11 server as the old 4.1 will not connect. I have a client with several out of service Blackberry users because of this issue. When will RIM fix?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope

zimmie67 wrote:

I am having the same issue for three days as well. I have to install BES Xpress on a new SBS11 server as the old 4.1 will not connect. I have a client with several out of service Blackberry users because of this issue. When will RIM fix?

check PM

Please use plain text.
Visitor
envirocon
My Carrier: Verizon

Same issue.   Found the download, but unable to generate CAL/SRP.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tomj96

In addition to knottyrope's help, I was given the following solution from theelectic over on the CrackBerry forums along with an explanation from a sales rep.

=======================

Easy "fix":

Go to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (full) page, where you can click a link that tells you how to purchase it. You can do it by calling a 1-800 number or send an email.

I sent an email to the sales email adddress (salesatblahblahblah@rim.com) explaining the situation, the rep on the other side put the "free" purchase of BES Express for me, I received an email with the SRP and associated keys within an hour.

=======================

I also tried the above "fix" and received the email with a link to the codes and software within the hour.

The sales rep said this:

=========================

Hi Thomas,

We’re working through an ISP issue so it’s not working from some locations. I sent you a copy of BESX though.

Thanks,

Tim

BlackBerry Sales- Canada

=========================

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope

back online now

Please use plain text.