Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BES Express MAPI Issues

My registry looks slightly different than described in the referenced article.  I have three keys under the Profiles key in my registry.  BlackBerryManager, BlackBerryServer, and BlackBerryServer_MailStoreProfile.  All of them had the "dca..." key, but none of them had the 001e6602 value.  I added the value to all three of the aforementioned registry subtrees.  It didn't make a difference.  My server doesn't seem to be failing in the same manner that is described in that KB article.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Maybe time for a call.

https://www.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard/

All at absolutely no cost to you or your organization!

The BESC gives you a suite of valuable tools, and includes a Complimentary Support Incident should you need to contact BlackBerry Technical Support directly.

or if a new install you entitled to a free support call to install it.

Let us know what they find.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BlackBerry Support got me fixed up.  The solution was simple, but we don't know why I was having a problem with the installation.

In order to solve, stop all your BlackBerry services in the following order:

1) BlackBerry Router

2) BlackBerry Dispatcher

3) BlackBerry Controller

4) All the rest

Then EXPORT and delete the "Profiles" key located at HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Windows Messaging Subsystem

Start the services in the same order listed above.

At this point you should be able to create a new MAPI profile using the BlackBerry Server Configuration "Edit MAPI Profile" button.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Thanks for sharing the solution with us.

Glad to see you are doing better>

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V