Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
acom1234
My Device: 8530

BES Express and BBM

Can we use BES Express to provide BBM to our customers?  We are a small wireless carrier using CDMA.

Dave

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BES Express and BBM

acom1234 wrote:

Can we use BES Express to provide BBM to our customers?  We are a small wireless carrier using CDMA.

Dave

BES Express does not give your BBM. It is a Corporate Push email server system.

You might be better off talking to RIM direct and inquire about mobile services

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
acom1234

I tried talkikng to them directly but so far no luck. I guess we are just too small.

Dave

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

RIM is looking to expand where ever they can.

Maybe you didnt get the right person on the phone.

What country are you in?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
acom1234

Grenada.  I thought they would be eager as apple and android is gaining grounds.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I have asked a friend to try to get you some contact info

Monday is a holiday too

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
acom1234

your help is appreciated.  Do you know of any open BIS that will allow us to provide BBM?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

there is no open BIS and all BBM traffic goes through RIMs NOC

So you would needaccess to RIMs NOC and infrastructure in order to get BlackBerry dataplans that will allow BBM for your customers

Please use plain text.