Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8310

BES Express

I activated a new Storm 9550 on the BES Express server with the owner and the phone syncs with the server. The problem is emails no longer go into outlook and only show up on the Blackberry. I don't have access to the physical phone so I can't look at the settings. Any ideas on what to do?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BES Express

On Device double check:

Messages Options - Email reconciliation -
Delete on Mailbox and handheld,
wireless reconcile = Yes
On conflicts = Mailbox wins.

If the above is true then the deelted items might be in the deleted folder in outlook.

Also does the user have any filters on the device or in mail client?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Trusted Contributor
My Device: various

I would also make sure the user is using the same computer. Many of my users "accidentally" have their mail delivered to PSTs on ONE machine, and not on any others.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
New Contributor

Messages Options - Email reconciliation -
Delete on Mailbox and handheld,
wireless reconcile = Yes
On conflicts = Mailbox wins.

If the above is true then the deelted items might be in the deleted folder in outlook.

The above is true but the emails are not in the deleted items in Outlook.

The email is not going to a pst file, just exchange mailbox.

The email shows up on the Blackberry but not in Outlook. If the BB is turned off I can get new emails in Outlook until the BB is turned back on.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: various

Is Desktop Redirector perhaps turned on?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
New Contributor

No Redirector. It's the weirdest thing. I deleted the bes account and recreated it and activiated the phone using the web desktop manager and still emails are only on the BB and not in Exchange

No filter's setup either.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

That is weird. maybe time for asupport call if all what you say is true.

https://www.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard/

All at absolutely no cost to you or your organization!

The BESC gives you a suite of valuable tools, and includes a Complimentary Support Incident should you need to contact BlackBerry Technical Support directly.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V