Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
alexandrevvo
My Carrier: IT Analyst

BES express with Domino stops delivering messages and needs restart

I'm facing a recurring problem. My BES express with Domin stops to deliver messages with no apparent reason.

• BES express 5.0.3 MR1
  • Domino 8.5.2 ,
  • Windows SErver 2008 R2 enterprise.
  • in a Virtualized machine on HyperV;

In the BES's Log I didn't find any error that could explain this.

After restarting the servers with the script:

• net stop "Lotus Domino Server (DDadosnotesdata)"
  • net stop "BlackBerry Dispatcher"
  • net stop "BlackBerry Controller"
  • net start "BlackBerry Dispatcher"
  • net start "BlackBerry Controller"
  • net start "Lotus Domino Server (DDadosnotesdata)"

The server work fine;

Some recurring messages on the DISP logs:

• BBR Relay Connection Down.  Operating in wifi\bypass only mode until relay connection can be re-established
  • [SRP] Dispatcher\SRP Connection dropped, Error=0, Reason=-7 Router disconnected

But they don't appear only near the server stops.. Doesn't seem to be the cause.

In the Windows Events I have lots of:

• The description for Event ID xxxxx from source BlackBerry Messaging Agent CN=SERVER/O=ORG Agent 1 cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

And some of:

• [14]:<MDS-CS_SERVER_MDS-CS_1>:<ERROR>:<LAYER = SCM, BMS: setConfigConfig failed rc=-1000>
  • MailStoreDomino::RefreshAddressLookupEntries - Address book initialization failed. No attempt made to update the MSAddresses table for domain 

I hope you can help me to solve this. Thanks.

Please use plain text.