09-04-2012 04:13 AM
I'm having some problems with my BESX :
- in https://besc.webapps.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard
- i can't access to administration service, nor web desktop manager, pages
Informations about my installation :
- BESX 5.0.3
- I've followed all the steps given in the blackberry site tutorial
- I've got an Exchange 2010 (SBS 2011) and BESX is installed on another server
- I've change JVM Option Number 3 value to -Xmx768m
- My BAS-AS and BAS-NCC still take only 15Mo Memory
- I already troubleshooted 3101 opening and verified fr.srp.blackberry.com response (all succeeded)
As it's my first installation, i really don't know what could be the source(s) of the problems and how to solve it.
Thank you for your help
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-04-2012 06:45 AM
Welcome to the Community & Thanks for your Post..!!
Please check, Blackberry adminstrator service on server
Click on start > run > type servcies.msc > press enter, if Blackberry administrator service is stop, please make it to run and check.
09-04-2012 10:16 AM
We need some info, do you have any errors in your BAS AS BES logs?
default location :\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerryEnterprise Server\Logs
09-05-2012 10:37 AM
have you tried to reinstall BAS?
09-24-2012 12:31 PM
I have the same issue with every version since upgrading from 5.0.2. I just updated to service pack 4 with no change, get page cannot be displayed when accessng the web console. how would i re-install just BAS?
I have exhausted all the options i could find so far, and am considering calling RIM soon.
09-25-2012 03:28 AM
My problem is now solved :
Firewall was active on BES server and appeared not connected on BES website.
Once unactivated everything went normal.
Thanks for everyone's help.