Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
Randy_PSO
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BPS throws AppLog event error msgs

I must admit I have not waited 20 minutes; impatience unfortunately had reduced my tolerance to about 5. I will delete an email and wait.

While I'm waiting, we do not cache by corporate policy.

waiting...

waiting...

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Is this person the same one you removed from domain admin group?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info. SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

No Sleep Till BlackBerry 10, A BlackBerry Song by Lil E Click here to listen

See me at BlackBerry Fans Get Hands-On BlackBerry 10 Demo

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Randy_PSO

hmmm.. 23 minutes and still waiting.. I deleted an email from my HH and it is still in my Outlook. Cache is off. This is also experienced by other users.

The user I demoted was a non-employee account I created for BPS Adminstration purposes only; no - it is not the same. No other users are in any protected, or secured group or profile. No other DomAdmins. ... .weird...

I have continued to research this but have not gotten any other solutions yet. 

Is this a "normal" or "as expect" behavior? To delete an email from the HH, but NOT have it deleted from Outlook?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

It is normally not enabled.

Lets try to verify it is working with this KB

Verify Reconcile KB15838

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info. SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Randy_PSO

Professionally speaking; Dude, you rock! :smileyvery-happy:

Somehow the Messaging Services on the HH was set to the email - NOT the Desktop. That was the only item changed. I went through the test and it all works.

Thank you for stepping through this with me. I am heading off for the weekend, I hope you have a good one too.

THANK YOU, Knotty.

Randall A. Mitchell

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope

With that response I will have a good weekend.

Glad to see it is working now.

Please use plain text.