Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

lad4ever
My Device: BB Express
My Carrier: Proximus

BlackBerry Administration Service Page not working anymore. Already tried a lot of suggestions ....

Hi all, we are currently having an issue with the BlackBerry Administratoin Page Service , currently we are at this situation : 

The Blackberry Administration Service starts , creates large log files and shuts down (and retries...)

Other BlackBerry services run normal and the blackberries are working fine. But because the BAS Service isn't running we can't add or change users so this is becoming an urgent issue...

When i check the BAS log files i see this:

(10/17 15:02:28:138):{main} [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.jta.TransactionManagerService] [INFO] JBossTS Transaction Service (JTA version) - JBoss Inc.
(10/17 15:02:28:154):{main} [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.jta.TransactionManagerService] [INFO] Setting up property manager MBean and JMX layer
(10/17 15:02:28:341):{main} [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.jta.TransactionManagerService] [INFO] Starting recovery manager
(10/17 15:02:28:482):{main} [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.jta.TransactionManagerService] [INFO] Recovery manager started
(10/17 15:02:28:482):{main} [com.arjuna.ats.jbossatx.jta.TransactionManagerService] [INFO] Binding TransactionManager JNDI Reference
(10/17 15:02:29:324):{main} [STDOUT] [INFO] Remoting version: 2.2.3.SP2-387636: 12/17/10 - 12:25
(10/17 15:02:30:634):{main} [org.jboss.ejb3.EJB3Deployer] [INFO] Starting java:comp multiplexer
(10/17 15:02:31:820):{main} [org.jboss.jms.server.MessagingClusterHealthMBean] [INFO] org.jboss.jms.server.MessagingClusterHealthMBean@a638fc started.
(10/17 15:02:31:882):{AcceptorThread#0:4457} [org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketServerInvoker] [ERROR] SSLServerSocket error
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.checkEnabledSuites(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.accept(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketServerInvoker.run(SocketServerInvoker.java:532)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
(10/17 15:02:31:898):{secondaryServerSocketThread} [org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketServerInvoker] [ERROR] Failed to accept socket connection
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled.
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLServerSocketImpl.checkEnabledSuites(Unknown Source)
at org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketServerInvoker$SecondaryServerSocketThread.run(BisocketServerInvoker.java:882)
(10/17 15:02:31:898):{secondaryServerSocketThread} [org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketServerInvoker] [ERROR] Failed to accept socket connection
at org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketServerInvoker$SecondaryServerSocketThread.run(BisocketServerInvoker.java:882)

(this going until the log files grows to 100+ mb and then the service crashes)

A suggestion was to recreate a SSL Certificate , i did this using "webgenkey" which resides in the BAS\bin folder. But that wasn't the solution. 

Maybe something is wrong with the JAVA Versions, but i checked the registry and it's still using an older installed java on the server , i checked the imgpath in the registry it's using the "jre1.6.0_31" bin folder... (there are newer versions installed)

Is there anybode who can give me some suggestions or tips ?

Please use plain text.