Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
rcb24
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Professional (Nothing in SMS, PIN, or Call Log)

It looks like the text message log seems to be working correctly now, but for that 24 hours it was like there was a problem of some kind.  I guess it's possible that there may have not been any activity.  The phone call log is still not logging though.  I'm lost.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

If you've re-enabled the logging through IT Policy and have confirmed policy receipt from users that had the policy in place you've got me stumped. :-/
------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Contributor
rcb24

Im confused too. Apparently the address book is syncing fine as well as the text messages. I tried creating a new policy and assigned it and resent and it shows it was applied successfully and still nothing for the phone call log. All of that information should be synced at the same time and through the same connection, shouldn't it?

Thanks again for your help.

Contributor
rcb24

Is there somewhere that I can see if the phone call log data is being pulled back from the phone or not?

Should there be some kind of error occuring if it can't access the data for some reason?

Thanks for any help.

Contributor
rcb24

Just wanted to post a follow up that the solution was found.  The phone user had to get a new phone over the Christmas break and I synced it to the server on the 2nd of January and the logs are working fine now, so the problem had to be the phone.  He had the international version of the Blackberry previously and his new phone is not.  Thought I would post this if anyone was having trouble like this.

Thanks again for all the help I got.