Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
mgrizenko
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Verizon

CALs and SRP

I'm having trouble finding where to register and get my CAL key and SRP info.  I registered and downloaded the software but never received any email with the info I needed to finish the install of BESX.  Any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: CALs and SRP

did you order it from here?

http://uk.blackberry.com/business/software-and-services/blackberry-enterprise-server-express/overvie...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hmclendon
My Device: Bold

I haven't received my CAL/SRP email either and now when I go to download the software I get  a page with:

Site Map: Maintenance

Our website is currently undergoing a scheduled maintenance to upgrade our systems in order to better serve you.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
all-technologies
My Device: n/a

Having exact same problem.  Anyone find a resolution to this?  Would be most helpful.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hmclendon

If you haven't gotten an order confirmation, the thing to do is call incident support (800) 327-9085. They are unaware that they are having a problem with the ordering mechanism, but you can talk to them about it and get the representative to place the order for you. They won't charge you for this type of call.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

yes the ordering page is down for me too, give em a call as hmcledon suggested

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
all-technologies
My Device: n/a

Did as hmclendon suggested.  Basically they can't do it over phone :smileysad:  There is no ETA yet on when it would be up.  Here is the summary from my incident ticket.

"When you had called in we confirmed that it was down for maintenance and looked into a possible workaround. Unfortunately we found that we are not able to get SRP or CAL licenses while the site is undergoing maintenance. However once that is finished you will be able to get the required SRP and CAL information so that you can finish setting up the server."

Rep was good so I really don't think that there is anything to do at this point except wait.  Thanks all for the help.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mgrizenko
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900

I also called the number and got the same response.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hmclendon

I just got my CAL and SRP info about 30 minutes ago. I got transferred a couple of times before I got someone that could help - but my premise was that I had placed an order and then hadn't recieved a CAL., so maybe that sent me in a different direction. The person I spoke with just took my info over the phone and entered it into the website form - so evidently it's not down internally or in other regions of the country. As soon as he submitted my info I got an order confirmation and then about an hour later I got the CAL and SRP.

Please use plain text.