Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
BrucekConvergent
Accepted Solution

Can't find download for Interim Security Update 5 for affected BlackBerry Professional Software

Per KB article http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB19860 , there is supposed to be an update that will take care of the latest PDF Distiller issue.  Whle I can find updates for all other versions of BES, I can not find an update 5 for Blackberry Professional 4.1.4 ... it's just not there.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Can't find download for Interim Security Update 5 for affected BlackBerry Professional Software

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BrucekConvergent

Re: Can't find download for Interim Security Update 5 for affected BlackBerry Professional Software

Any Idea on how to let a Blackberry Support person know about this?  It's a pretty significant problem, definitely needs to be patched.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I am on that already. :smileywink:

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info. SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

No Sleep Till BlackBerry 10, A BlackBerry Song by Lil E Click here to listen

See me at BlackBerry Fans Get Hands-On BlackBerry 10 Demo

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BrucekConvergent

Cool, Thanks Knotty (or is that Mr. Rope)!  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope

My friends call me knotty. The rest is up to you.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info. SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

No Sleep Till BlackBerry 10, A BlackBerry Song by Lil E Click here to listen

See me at BlackBerry Fans Get Hands-On BlackBerry 10 Demo

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BrucekConvergent

Yeah, I meant to post that it had shown up a day after I posted, and also that the patch for "regular" 4.1 BES was the same, even the release notes denote the fact that it's the same patch.

Please use plain text.