Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Curve 9310

Hello, I have a user who has a Curve 9310.  We have a BPS server setup and the company also has Exchange. Her mail and calendar and all of that jazz works great.  However, her Address book will not sync.  I have tried re-adding her account, re-activating, resending the It policy, checking everyone elses settings and I cant find any flaws.  When she re-ativated she noticed that when it tells you what its syncing there wasnt Address books listed.  I also had her go into the Address book options on the phone and see if Wireless Syncronization was there but its not.  I'm beginning to think that this phone doesnt support the wireless sync of Address Books thru Exchange.

Anyone have any ideas?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier
New Contributor

Re: Curve 9310

thanks, I'll take al ook.
New Contributor

Those links dont open for me, tells me its unavailable. Smiley Sad
Highlighted
New Contributor

Those links worked for me todayand they definetly help but I have one question.  How do I find out what version of software there blackberry has?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Double click on user in BB manager

Look at their properties

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

Thanks man.
New Contributor

Ok so those links you gave me the one worked great now her Address Book is synced. 

There is a new problem though -

"when I delete from outlook contact list, it doesn’t automatically delete from the blackberry.  Is there a way to set it up to be able to do the same thing.  I have the same issue with the emails"

any ideas?

Guru III
My Device:

Does the contact delete after 20 min?

Its not usually a fast happening thing.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

I told her that I'll make sure she checks that, thansk for you help I appreciate your quick replies.  I'll keep giving you kudos I just dont wanna accept your solution yet so this topic is closed.