Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
T0bster
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Deleted items folder empty on Blackberry - BES Express 5.0

Dear Experts

We're running BES Express 5 connected to Exchange 2010 and we've got a few different models of Blackberry attached to it.  My colleague accidentally deleted an email on her Blackberry by accident, so she opened the deleted items folder on the Blackberry but it's empty.  When she later checked in Outlook the deleted item is there.

When I checked another user's Blackberry their deleted items folder is empty too.

Is there a setting somewhere for syncing deleted items?  Can this be changed for one user / all users?

Thanks a lot,

Toby

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Deleted items folder empty on Blackberry - BES Express 5.0

Please use plain text.
Contributor
T0bster
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thank you for your response!

I found the redirection settings inside Blackberry Administration Service, so I added the deleted items folder, however yesterday the user still could not see any deleted items.

RedirectionSettings.jpg

So does that mean even if we tick the deleted items folder on here it still won't sync?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
oliwer
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

It is not possible to sync deleted items, even if you tick them in BAS (you cannot tick them on the device).

Please use plain text.