Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Not Specified

ExSafe and Documents to Go

Just a quick introduction to a new software service that is available through our website and as an OTA- Over the Air download. With the fabulous high res Bold screen it really means that spreadsheets and documents can be created and edited and subsequently stored and secured in the Cloud.

This unique and complete service enables users to securely access their Office documents (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, PDF, text notes, etc.) from any location in the World regardless of whether they are using their BlackBerry or their computer, and to share documents with others in their organization and vice versa.

Download a one week free trial now by visiting http://www.exsafe.net/bb.ashx?freetrialweek from your BlackBerry!

Available at a modest quarterly subscription, ExSafe leverages the Documents To Go product available free on BlackBerry devices with OS 4.5 and above.

Hope someone finds it of interest all feedback welcome

Thank You
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: ExSafe and Documents to Go

I am new to the blackberry community and was wondering how to download excel spreadsheets onto my blackberry.  I have a Curve 8310 and do not have OS 4.5, do I have to purchase Documents to Go in order to put spreadsheets on my phone?  The files are fairly large, I don't know if this makes a difference.  Any help would be greatly appreciated I am completely in the dark as to how to accomplish this.  Thanks!