Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
JeepITguy
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Sprint

New BESX Install devices can't connect

[ Edited ]

So I just installed BES Express 5..0 and now I can't get the devices to connect using enterprise activation. I have check the all the permissions for the users mailbox and on the BES server it's self. Everything looks correct, and I have wiped the device. Anybody have any ideas?

I am trying to activate a 9930. This is a deivce that was on my old BPS Server. The PIN number for the device shows up in my BES Console for the user, but on the device it just says "contacting server".

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: New BESX Install devices can't connect

are these files up to date?

KB13589 - How to update the device.xml and vendor.xml files

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Contributor
JeepITguy
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Sprint

Re: New BESX Install devices can't connect

I updated the XML files and still doesn't work.

Please use plain text.