Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Synner
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

No Download Link for BESX

Is there normally a delay between submitting orders for BESX and receiving a confirmation email with Download link and Codes?

I have submitted 2 orders this week but have not received anything in response.  Am I being impatient or is this an issue?  Last time I did this (a couple of years ago) I seem to remember the response being almost instant.  On both these orders the Address verification stage was a bit fiddly so I'm concerned they might not have gone through properly (even though I reached the final "Thank you for your order" page).

I tried emailing the Customer Support email on the site but got an automated response saying it was not an "Approved Channel" so have come to the forums for guidance instead.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: No Download Link for BESX

it has taken me a few hours before

I will try it now and see how fast it is

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

i just got mine now.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

Check your PM aka Personal Message

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Synner
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

Ok, thanks.  Its been over 48 hours since I submitted the first order so I guess I need to redo it.

edit: just got the PM (and replied), thanks.

Please use plain text.