Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Obtaining License Keys???

82haro wrote:

I received the email to access the BESx 5.0.3 software, but it only includes 1 ID and CAL.  I have installed the software, and in the BAS under "License Summary" it doesn't show me any other keys.  Where do I get more?  It says I have 10,000 available, yet only provides one in the email (which I have already used for the install).  I need about 20 of them.  Thanks, and sorry for bringing to life an old thread, I've searched.

you need about 200,000 users? you will need 20 BES databases in order to do that since the database only support up to 10000 users.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

jordaches
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700

HI knottyrope,

I also have the same issue. I didnt get any email fom electronicsoftwaredistribution@rim.com. My email server is up... Filtering has been disabled completely.

Thanks.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I sent a PM

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

dbottoms
My Device: Multiple Devices

Howdy, I've got the same problem. I tried with multiple email addresses to no avail. Downloaded BESX 5.0.3 but never received the key or SRP info. Thanks for your help with this!
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

PM sent.

lateralus54
My Device: Bold 9930

Same issue here, dl'd the latest mr for the Express version, no email from anything at RIM. Need the cal and srp asap!

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

you need to order it from here for free

http://us.blackberry.com/business/software/besx.html

New Contributor
gkpyeung
My Device: BB Device M&M

I also haven't received my keys. I haven't actually received any emails. All my spam filters are off, my mail is working, etc. What can I do to get my CAL and SRP info?

Please send me one....
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

knottyrope wrote:

you need to order it from here for free

http://us.blackberry.com/business/software/besx.html

Did you order one?

New Contributor
gkpyeung
My Device: BB Device M&M

Many Thanks knottyrope

use the link you provided, I now at least have the order confirmation from @rim.com..

Next 24 hour could have the relevant information as the email stated .... 

Thanks again !!