Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
moffattz
My Device: Blackberry 8830 World Edition
My Carrier: Bell Mobility
Accepted Solution

Obtaining License Keys???

Hey,

i downloaded Blackberry Enterprise Express yesterday and completely for got to hit the link in the order email to download the keys (CAL).

I hit the link now but it is no longer active... anybody have an idea how to obtain these post download?

i have tried to find a tech support email address but no chance.

Any idea's?

Thanks,

Mike 

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Obtaining License Keys???

check your PM in a minute.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rhlmp
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9500
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hello

I am in the same situation...

I have downloaded the software and I am currently in the process of installing it.

I am at the CAL and SRP section of the install, the system is now asking me for these.

How can I find these details?

Regards

Lyn

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

They should have been in the link they sent you to obtain the software.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
strikeleader
My Device: Not Specified

How does one get additional keys for Blackberry server express. I have search high and low and cannot find an answer. We already have a server with 4 users and want to add more.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

strikeleader wrote:

How does one get additional keys for Blackberry server express. I have search high and low and cannot find an answer. We already have a server with 4 users and want to add more.

what version BES?

Check your BES version number

1) Go to the Add or Remove Programs Control Panel applet (Start > Run > appwiz.cpl )

2) Locate the reference to "BlackBerry Enterprise Server", select it and then click "Click here for support information.".

3) The publisher listed should be "Research In Motion" and the Version will be the exact version of BES currently installed.

Also you can learn more about the MR level with the bundle number too.

Exchange
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB05131

Domino
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB01346

Group Wise
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB03776

Let us know what you have

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rhlmp
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9500
My Carrier: Vodafone

I didn't receive the email with the CAL.

The only email I received was the Blackberry order confirmation email, that says:

"Thank you and congratulations for choosing Blackberry Enterprise Server Express.

This email is confirmation that you placed an order for Blackberry Enterprise Server Express.

Very shortly you will be receiving an email from electronicsoftwaredistribution@rim.com containing a link to download the software, as well as instructions on how you can access free helpful resources designed to assist with the installation and management of Blackberry Enterprise Server Express.

Could you please advise whom to contact to obtain the CAL?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

rhlmp wrote:

I didn't receive the email with the CAL.

Could you please advise whom to contact to obtain the CAL?

Check PM

Please use plain text.
Visitor
dririan
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I also haven't received my keys. I haven't actually received any emails. All my spam filters are off, my mail is working, etc. What can I do to get my CAL and SRP info?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

check PM Dirian

Please use plain text.