Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Reply to Address

Just started using BES Pro. Have a few users up and going. I now need to go back and change the 'reply to address' in Exchange 2007 Manager. Will BES pick that change up or do I need to run hanheldcleanup -u?

This is a strange configuration. These user only use calendar and contacts from Exchange. They use a Corp. POP account for email. When they send mail on BB the return address doesn't match there Corp. account and people see there actual Exchange email address. I know it sounds odd to use POP mail instead of the Exchange mailbox for email but that is the way we have to set it up at our school for now. The school also offers IMAP mail on that server and we might be moving them to that service at some point. Not sure what I will face with BB and a IMAP account.

Craig

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Reply to Address

Should find that change in a while after GAL is updated.

Could keep old address as alias until replicated.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Reply to Address

Thanks. The changed return address did migrate over from Exchange to BES in time.

Craig