Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry professional software express

hello all,

here in our company we jsut got blackberry's.  i download the above software and put it on our exchange server which is a 2003 small business server.  i know blackberry wants it on its own server but i know someone else who has 30 users

and he has had no problem running on his exchange box and we are going to have maybe 4 users max.  download went okay but then it said it needed to restart.  i restarted but somehow it turned off the remote desktop connection because i can't remote to it.  thank goodness we are still getting our e-mail.  i can't physically get on the server as it is in the data room of the ISP company that we share a building with and the person who can let us in is gone.

so finally my questions:  did i do something wrong?  is it compatible with small business addition?  why would it not

allow me to remote desktop onto the server?

thanks in advance!

Super Contributor
My Device: Classic, Passport

Re: blackberry professional software express

Hi. Very interesting. I have got the same problem during installing the BPS. Could not connect via VPN after restarting the server remotely. I restarted the server today direct from the server room and everything is OK now. I dont know, if it is a problem of BPS or a problem of remote restart the server.