Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: cannot login BAS

I would re install BAS at this point

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
MaxTPS
My Device: curve 8900

Thank you for that amazing way to fix ... but i already dit it 3 times ! :-)

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

so after reinstalling BAS what errors are shown in BAS AS log now?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Contributor
MaxTPS

the same things that are shown in the first post.

this is a fresh log directly after last install i tried

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

Contributor
MaxTPS

well, i did everything mentionned in the kb but still nothing works.

is there a way to send the complete log, maybe that could help you in your research ?

Contributor
MaxTPS

here is the last part of the log, from my last attempt 10 minutes ago

(07/26 14:10:13:296):{WorkManager(2)-59} [com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB] [WARN] [BBAS-2047] {unknown} Caught RuntimeException

*** Start of original stack trace ***

com.rim.bes.bas.util.BASCouldNotCompleteRequestRollbackException: _executeRequestMethod could not perform request invocation on the JNDI binding 'ejb/bas/timermanager/TimerManagerLocal', method name 'executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal', java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean._executeRequestMethod(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:522)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:278)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$RequiresNew.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:253)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy502.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.processRequestMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:348)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.onMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:233)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.NullInterceptor.invoke(NullInterceptor.java:42)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:279)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:266)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.delivery(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:314)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.invoke(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:170)  at $Proxy581.onMessage(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.onMessage(JmsServerSession.java:179)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClientConsumer.callOnMessageStatic(ClientConsumer.java:160)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect.handleRun(SessionAspect.java:831)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect14.invoke(SessionAspect14.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClosedInterceptor.invoke(ClosedInterceptor.java:172)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.PerInstanceInterceptor.invoke(PerInstanceInterceptor.java:105)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate.run(ClientSessionDelegate.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossSession.run(JBossSession.java:199)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.run(JmsServerSession.java:239)  at org.jboss.resource.work.WorkWrapper.execute(WorkWrapper.java:213)  at org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicTaskWrapper.run(BasicTaskWrapper.java:275)  at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:756)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean._executeRequestMethod(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:510)  ... 93 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.util.BASCouldNotCompleteRequestRollbackException: _invokeExecuteMethod InvocationTargetException encountered when trying to execute the method: execute on the object: com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandlerTimerData looks like: <timerData><timerId>3</timerId><handlerClassName>com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler</handlerClassName><nodeName>OLYMPUS.ANPEB.LOCAL</nodeName><handlerParameters>**no handler parameters required for this timer handler**</handlerParameters><isRecurring>true</isRecurring><recurrencePeriod>3600</recurrencePeriod><isSystemTimer>true</isSystemTimer><timerStartDateTime><timerId>3</timerId><initialStartDateTime>2008-01-01T04:10:00.000+01:00</initialStartDateTime></timerStartDateTime></timerData>. Exception is: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3168)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(TimerManagerBean.java:2835)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Supports.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:148)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy599.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(Unknown Source)  ... 98 more Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3136)  ... 143 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.util.BASCouldNotCompleteRequestRollbackException: execute - call softwareConfigurationManagerLocal.retrieveExternalXML failed!  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:85)  ... 148 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.CouldNotRetrieveExternalXMLFileRollbackException: Message: 'retrieveExternalXMLFile Exception while trying to retrieve a file from web com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorException: Nested exception: 'WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]'', nested exception: 'Nested exception: 'WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]''  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.retrieveExternalXMLFile(SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.java:4467)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean._retrieveExternalXML(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9702)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9648)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy623.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:79)  ... 148 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorException: Nested exception: 'WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]'  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.java:130)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.retrieveExternalXMLFile(SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.java:4438)  ... 197 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPJNIException: WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorImpl.retrieveFileFromWebJNI(Native Method)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorImpl.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorImpl.java:112)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:57)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.timer.TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.invoke(TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.java:38)  at org.jboss.ejb3.timer.TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.invoke(TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.java:29)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:191)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RunAsSecurityInterceptor.invoke(RunAsSecurityInterceptor.java:59)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3TCCLInterceptor.invoke(EJB3TCCLInterceptor.java:86)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.dynamicInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:281)  at org.jboss.aop.Dispatcher.invoke(Dispatcher.java:106)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.invoke(AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.java:82)  at org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker.invoke(ServerInvoker.java:862)  at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(ServerThread.java:634)  at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.java:409)  at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:176)  at org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.invoke(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:182)  at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:1935)  at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:788)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:62)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:53)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:74)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:107)  at $Proxy654.retrieveFileFromWeb(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.run(WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.java:304)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:864)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsAuthenticationCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:791)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.java:116)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.retrieveExternalXMLFile(SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.java:4438)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean._retrieveExternalXML(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9702)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9648)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy623.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:79)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3136)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(TimerManagerBean.java:2835)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Supports.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:148)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy599.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean._executeRequestMethod(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:510)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:278)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$RequiresNew.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:253)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy502.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.processRequestMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:348)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.onMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:233)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.NullInterceptor.invoke(NullInterceptor.java:42)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:279)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:266)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.delivery(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:314)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.invoke(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:170)  at $Proxy581.onMessage(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.onMessage(JmsServerSession.java:179)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClientConsumer.callOnMessageStatic(ClientConsumer.java:160)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect.handleRun(SessionAspect.java:831)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect14.invoke(SessionAspect14.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClosedInterceptor.invoke(ClosedInterceptor.java:172)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.PerInstanceInterceptor.invoke(PerInstanceInterceptor.java:105)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate.run(ClientSessionDelegate.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossSession.run(JBossSession.java:199)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.run(JmsServerSession.java:239)  at org.jboss.resource.work.WorkWrapper.execute(WorkWrapper.java:213)  at org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicTaskWrapper.run(BasicTaskWrapper.java:275)  at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:756)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:74)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:53)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:74)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:107)  at $Proxy654.retrieveFileFromWeb(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.run(WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.java:304)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:864)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsAuthenticationCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:791)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.java:116)  ... 198 more

*** end of original stack trace ***

com.rim.bes.bas.util.BASCouldNotCompleteRequestRollbackException: _executeRequestMethod could not perform request invocation on the JNDI binding 'ejb/bas/timermanager/TimerManagerLocal', method name 'executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal', java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean._executeRequestMethod(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:522)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:278)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$RequiresNew.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:253)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy502.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.processRequestMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:348)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.onMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:233)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.NullInterceptor.invoke(NullInterceptor.java:42)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:279)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:266)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.delivery(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:314)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.invoke(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:170)  at $Proxy581.onMessage(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.onMessage(JmsServerSession.java:179)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClientConsumer.callOnMessageStatic(ClientConsumer.java:160)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect.handleRun(SessionAspect.java:831)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect14.invoke(SessionAspect14.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClosedInterceptor.invoke(ClosedInterceptor.java:172)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.PerInstanceInterceptor.invoke(PerInstanceInterceptor.java:105)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate.run(ClientSessionDelegate.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossSession.run(JBossSession.java:199)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.run(JmsServerSession.java:239)  at org.jboss.resource.work.WorkWrapper.execute(WorkWrapper.java:213)  at org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicTaskWrapper.run(BasicTaskWrapper.java:275)  at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:756)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean._executeRequestMethod(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:510)  ... 93 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.util.BASCouldNotCompleteRequestRollbackException: _invokeExecuteMethod InvocationTargetException encountered when trying to execute the method: execute on the object: com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandlerTimerData looks like: <timerData><timerId>3</timerId><handlerClassName>com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler</handlerClassName><nodeName>OLYMPUS.ANPEB.LOCAL</nodeName><handlerParameters>**no handler parameters required for this timer handler**</handlerParameters><isRecurring>true</isRecurring><recurrencePeriod>3600</recurrencePeriod><isSystemTimer>true</isSystemTimer><timerStartDateTime><timerId>3</timerId><initialStartDateTime>2008-01-01T04:10:00.000+01:00</initialStartDateTime></timerStartDateTime></timerData>. Exception is: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3168)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(TimerManagerBean.java:2835)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Supports.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:148)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy599.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(Unknown Source)  ... 98 more Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3136)  ... 143 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.util.BASCouldNotCompleteRequestRollbackException: execute - call softwareConfigurationManagerLocal.retrieveExternalXML failed!  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:85)  ... 148 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.CouldNotRetrieveExternalXMLFileRollbackException: Message: 'retrieveExternalXMLFile Exception while trying to retrieve a file from web com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorException: Nested exception: 'WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]'', nested exception: 'Nested exception: 'WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]''  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.retrieveExternalXMLFile(SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.java:4467)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean._retrieveExternalXML(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9702)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9648)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy623.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:79)  ... 148 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorException: Nested exception: 'WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]'  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.java:130)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.retrieveExternalXMLFile(SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.java:4438)  ... 197 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPJNIException: WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorImpl.retrieveFileFromWebJNI(Native Method)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorImpl.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorImpl.java:112)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:57)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.timer.TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.invoke(TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.java:38)  at org.jboss.ejb3.timer.TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.invoke(TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.java:29)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:191)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RunAsSecurityInterceptor.invoke(RunAsSecurityInterceptor.java:59)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3TCCLInterceptor.invoke(EJB3TCCLInterceptor.java:86)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.dynamicInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:281)  at org.jboss.aop.Dispatcher.invoke(Dispatcher.java:106)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.invoke(AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.java:82)  at org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker.invoke(ServerInvoker.java:862)  at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(ServerThread.java:634)  at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.java:409)  at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:176)  at org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.invoke(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:182)  at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:1935)  at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:788)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:62)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:53)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:74)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:107)  at $Proxy654.retrieveFileFromWeb(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.run(WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.java:304)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:864)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsAuthenticationCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:791)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.java:116)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.retrieveExternalXMLFile(SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.java:4438)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean._retrieveExternalXML(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9702)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9648)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy623.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:79)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3136)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(TimerManagerBean.java:2835)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Supports.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:148)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy599.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean._executeRequestMethod(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:510)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:278)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$RequiresNew.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:253)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy502.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.processRequestMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:348)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.onMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:233)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.NullInterceptor.invoke(NullInterceptor.java:42)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:279)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:266)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.delivery(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:314)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.invoke(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:170)  at $Proxy581.onMessage(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.onMessage(JmsServerSession.java:179)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClientConsumer.callOnMessageStatic(ClientConsumer.java:160)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect.handleRun(SessionAspect.java:831)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect14.invoke(SessionAspect14.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClosedInterceptor.invoke(ClosedInterceptor.java:172)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.PerInstanceInterceptor.invoke(PerInstanceInterceptor.java:105)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate.run(ClientSessionDelegate.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossSession.run(JBossSession.java:199)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.run(JmsServerSession.java:239)  at org.jboss.resource.work.WorkWrapper.execute(WorkWrapper.java:213)  at org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicTaskWrapper.run(BasicTaskWrapper.java:275)  at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:756)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:74)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:53)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:74)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:107)  at $Proxy654.retrieveFileFromWeb(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.run(WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.java:304)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:864)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsAuthenticationCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:791)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.java:116)  ... 198 more (07/26 14:10:13:302):{WorkManager(2)-59} [com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB] [WARN] [BBAS-2047] {unknown} RuntimeException is not due to database not available (07/26 14:10:13:303):{WorkManager(2)-59} [org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession] [ERROR] Unexpected error delivering message delegator->JBossMessage[41530972681142287]:smileytongue:ERSISTENT, deliveryId=15 com.rim.bes.bas.util.BASCouldNotCompleteRequestRollbackException: _executeRequestMethod could not perform request invocation on the JNDI binding 'ejb/bas/timermanager/TimerManagerLocal', method name 'executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal', java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean._executeRequestMethod(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:522)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:278)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$RequiresNew.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:253)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy502.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.processRequestMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:348)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.onMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:233)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.NullInterceptor.invoke(NullInterceptor.java:42)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:279)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:266)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.delivery(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:314)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.invoke(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:170)  at $Proxy581.onMessage(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.onMessage(JmsServerSession.java:179)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClientConsumer.callOnMessageStatic(ClientConsumer.java:160)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect.handleRun(SessionAspect.java:831)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect14.invoke(SessionAspect14.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClosedInterceptor.invoke(ClosedInterceptor.java:172)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.PerInstanceInterceptor.invoke(PerInstanceInterceptor.java:105)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate.run(ClientSessionDelegate.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossSession.run(JBossSession.java:199)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.run(JmsServerSession.java:239)  at org.jboss.resource.work.WorkWrapper.execute(WorkWrapper.java:213)  at org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicTaskWrapper.run(BasicTaskWrapper.java:275)  at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:756)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean._executeRequestMethod(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:510)  ... 93 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.util.BASCouldNotCompleteRequestRollbackException: _invokeExecuteMethod InvocationTargetException encountered when trying to execute the method: execute on the object: com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandlerTimerData looks like: <timerData><timerId>3</timerId><handlerClassName>com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler</handlerClassName><nodeName>OLYMPUS.ANPEB.LOCAL</nodeName><handlerParameters>**no handler parameters required for this timer handler**</handlerParameters><isRecurring>true</isRecurring><recurrencePeriod>3600</recurrencePeriod><isSystemTimer>true</isSystemTimer><timerStartDateTime><timerId>3</timerId><initialStartDateTime>2008-01-01T04:10:00.000+01:00</initialStartDateTime></timerStartDateTime></timerData>. Exception is: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3168)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(TimerManagerBean.java:2835)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Supports.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:148)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy599.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(Unknown Source)  ... 98 more Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3136)  ... 143 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.util.BASCouldNotCompleteRequestRollbackException: execute - call softwareConfigurationManagerLocal.retrieveExternalXML failed!  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:85)  ... 148 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.CouldNotRetrieveExternalXMLFileRollbackException: Message: 'retrieveExternalXMLFile Exception while trying to retrieve a file from web com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorException: Nested exception: 'WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]'', nested exception: 'Nested exception: 'WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]''  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.retrieveExternalXMLFile(SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.java:4467)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean._retrieveExternalXML(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9702)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9648)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy623.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:79)  ... 148 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorException: Nested exception: 'WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]'  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.java:130)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.retrieveExternalXMLFile(SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.java:4438)  ... 197 more Caused by: com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPJNIException: WinHTTP exception occurred in function: JWinHTTP::getResultFile, Url: https://www.blackberry.com/Desktop/Download/XML/Vendor.xml, Error: 1008 - An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.  [ GetResultFile no HTTP response results after all proxies]  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorImpl.retrieveFileFromWebJNI(Native Method)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorImpl.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorImpl.java:112)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:57)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.timer.TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.invoke(TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.java:38)  at org.jboss.ejb3.timer.TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.invoke(TimerTxRegistrationInterceptor.java:29)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:191)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RunAsSecurityInterceptor.invoke(RunAsSecurityInterceptor.java:59)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3TCCLInterceptor.invoke(EJB3TCCLInterceptor.java:86)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.dynamicInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:281)  at org.jboss.aop.Dispatcher.invoke(Dispatcher.java:106)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.invoke(AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.java:82)  at org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker.invoke(ServerInvoker.java:862)  at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(ServerThread.java:634)  at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.java:409)  at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:176)  at org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.invoke(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:182)  at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:1935)  at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:788)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:62)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:53)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:74)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:107)  at $Proxy654.retrieveFileFromWeb(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.run(WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.java:304)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:864)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsAuthenticationCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:791)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.java:116)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.retrieveExternalXMLFile(SoftwareConfigurationManagerUtilities.java:4438)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean._retrieveExternalXML(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9702)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9648)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy623.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:79)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3136)  at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(TimerManagerBean.java:2835)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Supports.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:148)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy599.executeTimerHandlerAsyncMethodLocal(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean._executeRequestMethod(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:510)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.AsynchronousManagerBean.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(AsynchronousManagerBean.java:278)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$RequiresNew.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:253)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)  at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:217)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:187)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)  at $Proxy502.processRequestMessageInNewTransactionLocal(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.processRequestMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:348)  at com.rim.bes.bas.asynchronousmanager.message.AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.onMessage(AsynchronousManagerRequestProcessingBaseMDB.java:233)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)  at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor192.invoke(Unknown Source)  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)  at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInCallerTx(TxPolicy.java:126)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:195)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.tx.NullInterceptor.invoke(NullInterceptor.java:42)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:279)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.MessagingContainer.localInvoke(MessagingContainer.java:266)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.delivery(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:314)  at org.jboss.ejb3.mdb.inflow.MessageInflowLocalProxy.invoke(MessageInflowLocalProxy.java:170)  at $Proxy581.onMessage(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.onMessage(JmsServerSession.java:179)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClientConsumer.callOnMessageStatic(ClientConsumer.java:160)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect.handleRun(SessionAspect.java:831)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.org.jboss.jms.client.container.SessionAspect14.invoke(SessionAspect14.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.container.ClosedInterceptor.invoke(ClosedInterceptor.java:172)  at org.jboss.aop.advice.PerInstanceInterceptor.invoke(PerInstanceInterceptor.java:105)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.invokeNext(ClientSessionDelegate$run_N8003352271541955702.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.delegate.ClientSessionDelegate.run(ClientSessionDelegate.java)  at org.jboss.jms.client.JBossSession.run(JBossSession.java:199)  at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.inflow.JmsServerSession.run(JmsServerSession.java:239)  at org.jboss.resource.work.WorkWrapper.execute(WorkWrapper.java:213)  at org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicTaskWrapper.run(BasicTaskWrapper.java:275)  at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:756)  at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)  at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:74)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:53)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:74)  at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)  at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:107)  at $Proxy654.retrieveFileFromWeb(Unknown Source)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.run(WindowsHTTPAccessorCallWrapper.java:304)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:864)  at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsAuthenticationCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:791)  at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowshttpaccessor.WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.retrieveFileFromWeb(WindowsHTTPAccessorUtilities.java:116)  ... 198 more (07/26 14:20:05:266):{WorkManager(2)-63} [com.rim.bes.bas.jobmanager.JobManagerBean] [DEBUG] [BBAS-200] {u=SystemUser, t=3070} Enter bean JobManagerBean.processDeliveredTasksTimeoutLocal (07/26 14:20:05:269):{WorkManager(2)-63} [com.rim.bes.bas.jobmanager.JobManagerBean] [DEBUG] [BBAS-200] {u=SystemUser, t=3070} Exit bean JobManagerBean.processDeliveredTasksTimeoutLocal

Contributor
MaxTPS

so I guess any of you have an idea how to fix this ..... :/

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

maybe time for a call at this point

https://www.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard/

All at absolutely no cost to you or your organization!

The BESC gives you a suite of valuable tools, and includes a Complimentary Support Incident should you need to contact BlackBerry Technical Support directly.

heig90
My Device: Torch 9810, Q10

Hi,

have you ever fixed this issue? I am facing the same problem...