Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: EE

Accessing BES 10 Licenses once purchasing Blackberry Z10 or Q10

We have recently tried and tested BES10 with a Z10 handset, we have around 450 Blackberry handsets that we would like to migrate from a BES5 to BES10, we know that we can upgrade these handsets to Z10 or Q10 and have the licenses traded up until the end of the year, but have no idea of how to do so.

Can some one please explain the process which we need to undertake to get our BES10 server licensed and the handsets functioning as should be on the BES10 server?

Note below extracted from the Blackberry website:

“RIM will be offering customers who purchase BlackBerry 10 smartphones the ability to trade up their existing BlackBerry Enterprise Server licenses on a one for one basis for free, until December 31, 2013.** The license trade up offer will allow customers to secure and manage their BlackBerry 10 smartphones with BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10. Customers will be able to access an online tool for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server License Trade Up in January 2013”

Contributor
My Device: Z10/Q10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Accessing BES 10 Licenses once purchasing Blackberry Z10 or Q10

You can migrate your BES5 licenses to BES10 with the following website:

https://enterprise.ecomm.webapps.blackberry.com/caltradeup/home.do