Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
markymarkp
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Activesync Notes

Hi,

I've received my first BB10 device and have activated it on a trial BES10 server. Everything syncs nicely with my account on my Exchange 2007 server with the exception of Outlook Notes. I have read from other sources that Notes will sync thourgh " Memo Synchronisation." I can see both Notes and Tasks in Remember and they both indicate that they are syncing with my account, only Tasks works, there is nothing in Notes.I have it enabled in BDS along with everything else. Is there some more configuration I need to do elsewhere? Is the issue my version of Exchange?

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Activesync Notes

did you look in the Remember app?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
markymarkp

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I am looking in the Remember app. Just like Tasks their is a Notes folder in there and it is showing at the bottom of the folder that it is set to sync with my exchange account.

Enterprise SME
-BD-

glawson

I am having he exact same issue on my Z10 with Exchange 2010.  Tasks sync fine.  I have deleted the accont, rebooted, re-added the account, and no change.

Admittedly, I am on a 10.2 build (10.2.0.1047).  Could that be the problem?

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

possible, i have it working on both my Q10 and Z10

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V