Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 / iPhone / Galaxy S5
My Carrier: Spark New Zealand

Android User Password Change

Apologies if this has been covered before. I ahve searched but have not found anything useful.

The issue I have is with an android phone using secure work space.

The device activated ok and is receiving mail etc fine. The user is authenticated by a username password combination. We are NOT using exchange certificate based authentication.

The issue comes when the user changes their active directory password. This causes the workspace on the handset to lock them out and repeatedly prompts saying it cannot connect. Every time you click ok it just reappears.

How do I get into the workspace preferences in order to change the password to match the AD password.

Thank you.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Android User Password Change

Hi Martin

This forum is only support for the BlackBerry brand and products...

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

gutijose14 wrote:

Hi Martin

This forum is only support for the BlackBerry brand and products...

Regards.

The OP is asking about a andriod device on BES 10, this is a valid post here.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Z10 / iPhone / Galaxy S5
My Carrier: Spark New Zealand

I would have thought it fairly obvious however perhaps I wasn't completely clear. 

This is an issue with the BLACKBERRY ENTERPRISE SERVICE 10 and it's secure work space for android.

Both of which are Blackberry products. 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Thank you and I apologize to Mr. Martin_NZ

Thank you for correcting knottyrope.

Regards.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14