Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Trusted Contributor
MarioTunes
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Android and iPhone activation. Certificate can't be download

Hello

I have BES10.1 and Exchange 2007 sp2.

I can successfully activate Z10 device.

I have generated APNs certificate request and get certificate from Apple . When I try to activate Android or iPhone device, the certificate link from activation email doesn't work (https://ca.bbsecure.com/C#########/ca):

1) What common name I should use when I create APNs certificate request for Apple?

Should it be server BES 10.1 FQDN or mail.domain.com from SSL certificate for regular ActiveSync\OWA

2) When Android or iPhone try to download certificate, are they going to download them directly from my BES10.1 server? How can I check why they can't download certificate?

Thank you

New Contributor
adhneywilson
My Device: none yet

Re: Android and iPhone activation. Certificate can't be download

[ Edited ]

I am also facing these sort of problems. I had searched for many sources for finding the exact solution for this but no accurate solution find and still in searching.

Edited content to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

Trusted Contributor
MarioTunes
My Device: Not Specified

I have found that the SRP and number in URL are different.

Called RIM , was told that they have to fix \ cleanup DB or reinstall BES 10.1.

Also I have been told that for APNs certificate common name should be internal FQDN of BES10.1 server.

BES10.domain.local

Thank you

Enterprise SME
-BD-
My Device: Z10

MarioTunes wrote:

I have found that the SRP and number in URL are different.

Called RIM , was told that they have to fix \ cleanup DB or reinstall BES 10.1.

Also I have been told that for APNs certificate common name should be internal FQDN of BES10.1 server.

BES10.domain.local

Thank you

It actually makes no difference what the common name in the APNs certficate is set to.  The company name needs to be the full legal company name however for verfication purposes.