Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
alamb200
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BAS first login, forgot my password...?!? How can I reset or change this password ?

Hi,

Whats left as an option? If I uninstall and reinstall Blackberry Express will it retain all the details or do I need to set up the Blackberry devices again?

If I do reinstall will it retain to old password details and so I will still be unable to log on?

Thanks,

alamb200

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BAS first login, forgot my password...?!? How can I reset or change this password ?

if you dont remove the database user info will be intact and you wont have to re activate users

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

ThaChoc1
My Device: Z10 STL100-4, Playbook 32Gb, Jawbone ERA

[ Edited ]

I have tried everything within this post to no avail.  I've even uninstalled and reinstalled BAS components.  I keep on ending up at the same point.  Can't log into BAS.  Any other suggestions?  I also get the error when attempting to run your SQL script knotty.  I found it successfully completes if I remove the final line, however, that still doesn't resolved the problem.  Its as though nothing changes at all once I run the script.

bdhull
My Device: BES Admin

How do you fix a login if it's a AD login?

I'm assuming the password has to be the same as the AD password.

What can I use for a hash generator to create that password?

I just started this job 6 months ago and discovered that NO ONE has a login to BES!

When I look in the SQL database I see all users have NULL as the password.

Lots of Blackberry users (just tried to add another when I found this), so I just can't dump it and start again

Bart D. Hull

Tempe, AZ