Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
azsbonn
My Device: Bold 9000

BES 10.1.2 The system could not enable Secure Work Space

Hi,

in UDS i get the following error message

The system could not enable Secure Work Space.
Request to Secure Work Space Provisioning Service failed. Please, check Service URL and Network Settings.

Core Log

INFO,"2013-08-19 10:23:15,912",27,0,"f75e4039-c0c6-41f5-bcd0-df3f5abbe7bd","Default SW policy will be created",
ERROR,"2013-08-19 10:23:16,581",27,0,"f75e4039-c0c6-41f5-bcd0-df3f5abbe7bd","Shadowing action 'CreateDefaultItPolicy' failed",
DEBUG,"2013-08-19 10:23:16,679",27,0,"f75e4039-c0c6-41f5-bcd0-df3f5abbe7bd","Updated Domain domain.com",
ERROR,"2013-08-19 10:23:16,733",27,0,"f75e4039-c0c6-41f5-bcd0-df3f5abbe7bd","{
  "code": 2200040,
  "message": "Unable to register Built-In applications",
  "errorctx": {
    "parameters": []
  }
}",
,Type: RIM.BUDS.Framework.Exceptions.UDSException
,Message: Unable to register Built-In applications
,Source: RIM.BUDS.Framework
,TargetSite: "RIM.BUDS.Framework.OperationResult InvokeOperation(System.Object, System.Reflection.MethodInfo, System.Object[])"
,StackTrace:    at RIM.BUDS.Core.Model.TenantModel.SetupWorkSpaceEnvironment(Int32 tenantId) in c:\ec_build\1164993\BUDSServer\source\enterprise\BUDS\Server\Sources\RIM.BUDS.Core\Model\Tenant\TenantModel.Container.cs:line 482
,   at RIM.BUDS.Core.Model.TenantModel.CreateAdamTenant(Int32 tenantId) in c:\ec_build\1164993\BUDSServer\source\enterprise\BUDS\Server\Sources\RIM.BUDS.Core\Model\Tenant\TenantModel.Container.cs:line 147
,   at RIM.BUDS.Core.EntityHandlers.TenantHandler.ProvisionTenantOnAdamServer(Int32 tenantId, JObject actionObject) in c:\ec_build\1164993\BUDSServer\source\enterprise\BUDS\Server\Sources\RIM.BUDS.Core\EntityHandlers\TenantHandler.cs:line 377
,   at RIM.BUDS.Framework.OperationInvoker.InvokeOperation(Object handler, MethodInfo operation, Object[] parameters) in c:\ec_build\1164993\BUDSServer\source\enterprise\BUDS\Server\Sources\RIM.BUDS.Framework\OperationInvoker.cs:line 38
,   at RIM.BUDS.Framework.DefaultHttpHandler.InvokeRequestHandler(RequestContext context, Object handler, MethodInfo operation, Object[] parameters) in c:\ec_build\1164993\BUDSServer\source\enterprise\BUDS\Server\Sources\RIM.BUDS.Framework\DefaultHttpHandler.cs:line 491
,   at RIM.BUDS.Framework.DefaultHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(RequestContext requestContext, MethodInfo operation) in c:\ec_build\1164993\BUDSServer\source\enterprise\BUDS\Server\Sources\RIM.BUDS.Framework\DefaultHttpHandler.cs:line 122
,   at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
,   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously),Type: System.Web.HttpException
,Message: <html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/7 - Error report</title><style><!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body><h1>HTTP Status 401 - Bad credentials</h1><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>Bad credentials</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>This request requires HTTP authentication (Bad credentials).</u></p><HR size="1" noshade="noshade"><h3>Apache Tomcat/7</h3></body></html>
,Source: RIM.BUDS.Core
,TargetSite: "Void HandleShadowingResult(RIM.BUDS.Utilities.Http.HttpResult, System.String)"
,StackTrace:    at RIM.BUDS.Core.Model.FeatureContainerPolicyModel.HandleShadowingResult(HttpResult result, String actionName) in c:\ec_build\1164993\BUDSServer\source\enterprise\BUDS\Server\Sources\RIM.BUDS.Core\Model\Feature\FeatureContainerPolicyModel.cs:line 486
,   at RIM.BUDS.Core.Model.FeatureContainerPolicyModel.CreateDefault() in c:\ec_build\1164993\BUDSServer\source\enterprise\BUDS\Server\Sources\RIM.BUDS.Core\Model\Feature\FeatureContainerPolicyModel.cs:line 96
,   at RIM.BUDS.Core.Model.TenantModel.SetupWorkSpaceEnvironment(Int32 tenantId) in c:\ec_build\1164993\BUDSServer\source\enterprise\BUDS\Server\Sources\RIM.BUDS.Core\Model\Tenant\TenantModel.Container.cs:line 471

It seems to fit to this KB Article http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34587 but we have BES 10.1.2 installed.

Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BES 10.1.2 The system could not enable Secure Work Space

are you able to access the URLs that the KB lists?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
azsbonn

https://ca.swsmanager.bbsecure.com/adam/about

here i can see a xml file

https://ca.swstps.bbsecure.com/

404 Error - Page not found
The page you have requested has been moved or no longer exists.

https://ca.swsmanager.bbsecure.com/

adam3-rim is redirecting you to the admin portal. Please standby.

redirected page (admin portal), https://ca.swsmanager.bbsecure.com/adam/portal/opeak/admin, does not work

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Bejay
My Device: Z10

Same here. Is there a solution to this by now?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

looks like a support call is needed

Reinstalling BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 causes iOS devices and Android devices to not be enabl...  

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
Visitor
rghosal
My Device: Z10

Hi,

did you find a resolution to your problem? I am facing the same problem.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
sameer_it17
My Device: BB Z10

Hi..

1. After the installation of the BES 10.1 software, In the UDS Console Go to the Settings from the menu and click on SMTP Server in the list (on the left pane ).

2. Enable the SMTP server and fill the required details and send one test email to yourself and check whether recived or not.

3.  Then on the Left Pane Select Work Space and check whether the secure Work space appears or not.

4. Create a user and group to assign the users to the concerned groups.

5. Open the User or Group and apply Work Space Policy.

6. Then apply the Work Space IT Policy to the User or Group.

7. You Can also Create Work space IT Policies as per your requirements.

thanks .. 

Please update the result after applied..

Thanks
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
azsbonn

[ Edited ]

We have switched to Android and AirWatch.

But i had solved the Problem by installing everything new from scratch with a new test licence.

Please use plain text.