Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
CSBesPerson
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Orange

BES 10.1 CALS Purchase UK

Hello. I'm having trouble finding anyone who sells  BES 10.1 CALS in the UK. I put an order in via Misco but they cannot get them until November (by which time our trial will have ended).

Does anyone know where I can buy them faily quickly in the UK? Have a link?

It really should not be this difficult. I've tried muliple searches on Google and keep getting the same blackberry pages (no help) and keep going around in circles.

Many Thanks

Steve

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BES 10.1 CALS Purchase UK

maybe one of these?

http://uk.blackberry.com/business/find-blackberry-partner.html

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
CSBesPerson

Thanks knottyrope. I'm working through each of them now. Done about half so far but cannot find ant mention of CALs on the sites and/or prices or shopping baskets (distinct lack of e-commerce as most of them seem to be "solution providers"...all I want are CALs).

The only one is Misco, but I've already tried them as metioned in the OP. This is far too difficult. Probably going to have to call a bunch of tel numbers (and be stuck in a bunch of queues) just to buy a licence.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

this might be only in US or Canada

https://enterprise.ecomm.webapps.blackberry.com/direct/on-premise-software-solutions/blackberry-ente...

but i posted it incase i helps others that are looking

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
CSBesPerson

Again thanks knottyrope. That's one of the pages that I came across on my myriad of searches.

It appears that it's only for US/CAN? Can I buy from there if I'm from UK?

Even if  I can't it's direct from Blackberry which I'm losing faith with (should have had 2 free CALs by now, due to their own promotion...but they haven't come).

This should be easy. I'm guessing blackberry have lost faith in themselves as well.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

try registering for an account there and let us know

Im from USA and i know it works for me

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
CSBesPerson

The link is for BES 10 CALS, but I need 10.1 CALS (which I cannot find even on the US site).

So before I even attempt to create an account, can anyone give me a link to buy 10.1 CALS (which I'm assuming I'll need if I have 10.1 installed...and read that version 10 CALS won't work?)

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

yes you have to have the correct type of CAL or it wont work with the license server

Please use plain text.