Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Proximus

BES 10.2 Work Space not visible in UDS Library?

Hello,

I've installed a new BES 10.2 server and I want to enable Secure Work Space for my users but I can't get it to work. 

I verified the following:

- I have 50 Secure Work Space trial licenses available in the Management Studio

- Work Space is enabled in the UDS Settings page, connection is tested succesfully.

I realize there should be a Work Space - Profiles tab in the UDS Library, but I don't have it. I have Work Space IT Policy and Work Space HTTP Proxy visible, but not the general profiles tab.

BES 10.2 is installed on a Windows Server 2012 server which is fully up to date.

Is there anything else I can verify or is this a bug? 

Any help or comments are appreciated! 

Tijs

Enterprise SME
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BES 10.2 Work Space not visible in UDS Library?

[ Edited ]

This is changed in 10.2.  Secure Work Space for users is now controlled by the activation type profile you assign to them.  You can also set the default activation type for users under Library->Activation Type->Default.  You can see this on page 42/43 of the admin guide:

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/deliverables/59622/BES10_v10.2_UDS_Advanced_Admin_Guide_en.pdf

Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: orange

Re: BES 10.2 Work Space not visible in UDS Library?

hello -BD-

but how to migrate user that i have already activate don BES 10.1.3 and i want enable connect to Workspace ?