Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
legereje
My Device: 8830
My Carrier: BELL
Accepted Solution

BES 5.0.1 I am unable to manage a few user account

In BAS, Search for a user and when the results come back I click on the user and nothing happens.  I right click and try to view Properties, change password view device information etc.. and nothing happens.  THe accounts that are having this issue are accounts that were moved from one BES to this BES with the BlackBerry Transport tool.  100 accounts were moved, only a few are having this issue.  When moved there were no warnings or error's with these accounts...They completed the transfere with no errors.  Everything appeared fine.  User was not receiving mail, went to check account on the BAS and that is when I seen the issue.  I can not even remove the account and start fresh.

I opened a call earlier today  with BlackBerry support but have not heard anythin back.

Any Ideas??

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Sith_Apprentice
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BES 5.0.1 I am unable to manage a few user account

Do you still have the option to reload these users? If not, you can remove and re-add (all settings will be lost) them to see if that fixes their issue. It is possible that the information (service books) did not apply corrently for these users. Did you move this one group of users at the same time? How many of the 100 were affected?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
legereje
My Device: 8830
My Carrier: BELL

Re: BES 5.0.1 I am unable to manage a few user account

I was not able to reload the user by selecing user and trying a reload...But I found away around this by selecting Manage Multiple users, Check only my user then I disabled and enabled and this worked.  (Reload would not work)

Please use plain text.