Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
mferritto
My Carrier: Tim / Wind Telecom Italia

BES 5.0.3 mr7 and Lync 2010

Hello All!

for those who has BES and lync 2010, what the hell I've to put into collaboration service configuration?

CWA in lync 2010 infrastructure doesn't exist anymore and no make sense write  down the lync pool name with 443,80 or whatever port because the url that IM enterprise messenger try to fetch simply doesn't exist.

Manuals completely lacks this part and is not that clear if Lync is in some way supported even if official answer is yes.

Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
curried
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: BES 5.0.3 mr7 and Lync 2010

Hi,

I've got the collaboration working perfectly fine with Lync 2010.

If I understand your question correctly, you are looking for what you need to enter in the setup of the collaboration service?

I am going to assume a little here and say that you need to point the collaboration service to the local Front End Server's Pool?

In our setup of Lync we have the name of the Lync Pool set up to be the same as the FQDN of the Front End Server for Lync.

If you could clarify exactly what it is that you are looking for, maybe we would be able to help you out a little more

Please use plain text.