Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: RIM Z10
My Carrier: PLUS (Poland)

BES 5.0 software configuration 9320 and unknown device

Hi. We have couple of handhelds 9320 in our environment and when I try to inslall remotely some application there is in View resolved applications all application is on tab Other configured applications and have error with „unknown device”. Any clue to resolve this error and able to install remotely application on 9320 handhelds?

This not make mistakes, who does nothing.
Włodzimierz Lenin

BES 5.0.4,BES 10.2
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BES 5.0 software configuration 9320 and unknown device

Tweedle wrote:

Hi. We have couple of handhelds 9320 in our environment and when I try to inslall remotely some application there is in View resolved applications all application is on tab Other configured applications and have error with „unknown device”. Any clue to resolve this error and able to install remotely application on 9320 handhelds?

Are your XML files being updated?

KB13589 - How to update the device.xml and vendor.xml files

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Trusted Contributor

I forgot about this Smiley Happy I must search in database whitch address is in vendor and devices link. I remember that I set it from my local network but some updates maybe change this.

Włodzimierz Lenin

BES 5.0.4,BES 10.2
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I check this and Device.xml and Vendor.xml is ok. There is a problem with Search for new wireless BlackBerry Device Software bundles with 9320 Handheld. There is no software for this model available yet?

Włodzimierz Lenin

BES 5.0.4,BES 10.2
Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

the carrier might not have approved of a new version yet.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V