Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
livelym
My Device: Z10 Enterprise
My Carrier: AT&T - Verizon
Accepted Solution

BES - Z10 Your Account is no longer synchronized with your device. Check that your account settings are correct. If they are correct, contact your email service provider.

[ Edited ]

Have an open ticket (26435431) for this, but no joy.  Exchange 2003 newest SP. BES 10. Devices on Verizon and AT&T - Testing with three for two weeks.

User #1 Z10 about two weeks old. At&T.  I deleted the account from the device and reinstalled this morning. It worked from 8:30 am to 10:04 am and failed again. Currently not working. Prior to yesterday it worked six days without problem.

User #2 failed at 1:30 this morning. First time on a one week old device - still down. Verizon

User #3 has failed twice - last week - both times changing a minor setting (does not matter which) jogged it enough to start again. Verizon

Standard message: Your Account is no longer synchronized with your device. Check that your account settings are correct. If they are correct, contact your email service provider.

Checking the account on the device will show the same message in red. After entering a password it does seem to verify that with the server and this generally results in another message (about 30 minutes later) in the Notifications area declaring that the account is no longer....

4/24/13 10:30 am Note: upon close inspection we note that after resetting password in the account settings area it does sync "sent" mail with exchange and displays the messages, and you can send mail from the Z10 until the notice arrives. Nothing received though.

4/24/13 2:30 pm Update: Started working again after going to Edit Folder Settings and flipping Sync all Email Folders on and off again. Noticed Inbox was not checked and you could not change it. After cycling the Sync all Email Folders button a couple of times over a half hour or so it started working again. Convinced it's the Z10.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bowlingj
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BES - Z10 Your Account is no longer synchronized with your device. Check that your account settings are correct. If they are correct, contact your email service provider.

In watching traffic in a similar configuration capturing 440 Errors with a slow response from the TCP header. Debugging.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
livelym

Re: BES - Z10 Your Account is no longer synchronized with your device. Check that your account settings are correct. If they are correct, contact your email service provider.

4/26/2013 Update: no more syncing problems through today, but nothing has changed so it's just a matter of time.

Everyone is experiencing automatic reboots at least twice daily.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
michellyna
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi,

We also had the same problem yesterday, within 5 hours intervals, on two devices.

We are with Rogers, Canada, on Exchange 2003 SP2

I saw on another forum that the solution were:

- Install SP2

- Reenter Password

- Verify SSL certificate

Reentering password on both devices fixed the problem in our case.

It's probably unrelated, but since it was mentionned in the possible solutions, I've verified our certificate. So I think it worth mentioning that the issue happened on 2013-04-29 and our frontend servers's SSL certificate expires on 2013-05-29.

I'll let you know if I have any other information.

Michel

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
michellyna
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Correction... 3 devices had the issue.

My Z10 is a test device and I don't use it often. But 5 mins ago, the device was sitting beside me and it just rebooted.

I'll keep an eye on it!

Michel

michellyna wrote:

Hi,

We also had the same problem yesterday, within 5 hours intervals, on two devices.

We are with Rogers, Canada, on Exchange 2003 SP2

I saw on another forum that the solution were:

- Install SP2

- Reenter Password

- Verify SSL certificate

Reentering password on both devices fixed the problem in our case.

It's probably unrelated, but since it was mentionned in the possible solutions, I've verified our certificate. So I think it worth mentioning that the issue happened on 2013-04-29 and our frontend servers's SSL certificate expires on 2013-05-29.

I'll let you know if I have any other information.

Michel

Please use plain text.
Contributor
livelym

5/1/2013 An update,

Monday the AT&T device stopped syncing early in the morning. Changing file settings would occasionally get a minor update and then eventually a reboot started it working again - about noon - and it's been working fine since.

The two Verizon units are working fine for about a week and both users love the devices no matter what the problems are. They do report random reboots.

Observation - the password prompt to access the "work" side of the device is very random. This morning I picked it up and went straight to my e-mail without a password after 8 hours on the night stand, but had to enter one twice later in the morning.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bowlingj
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: AT&T

I have found a built in sync setting that if implemented wrong by Blackberry could cause a problem on some devices. Have you noticed a dfference with users that have more then 20 subfolders on Exchange using the Blackberry.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
algilson
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

We did a clean install of BES 10.1 and this issue popped up. After some trouble shooting, when I created the email profile in the BlackBerry Administration Service, I pointed to the internal ActiveSync url on our Exchange 2010 server. We have a SSL cert for the external ActiveSync url, but we do not have an SSL cert for the internal -- which is where I believe the problem was created. After changing the email profile to the external Exchange ActiveSync link, the problem went away for us and we've been running for 48 hours without issue. (That I know of <fingers crossed>).

Hope that helps.

- Al

Please use plain text.
Contributor
livelym

Still working the open ticket. As it turns out though we are only having the problem with AT&T devices. Verizon devices so far are working without incident since 4/15.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
livelym

Circling back to close this issue.  After wearing out BB BES Support, and my network staff, we went back to AT&T Wireless. It turns out AT&T had provisioned the device incorrectly.

Please use plain text.