Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Z10 + Q10 + BB Bold + Android
My Carrier: O2

BES10 - BB Z10 - Error: There was an unexpected error and the operation was cancelled

Hello All

I have install new BES 10.1.1 trial

Successfully Activated, 2 Android Devices, and 2 ios

Also activating Z10 on BDS, but getting error when finalizing the Enterprise activation where it ask you about Exchange email password

The error: “There was an unexpected error and the operation was cancelled”

Already followed this http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-f254/setting-up-exhange-not-working-unexpected-error-772...

And http://ucblog.salehram.com/2010/05/10/fixing-the-problem-when-users-cannot-connect-to-exchange-serve...

Any more suggestions? Issue still continuing?

Z10-Error.PNG

Regards

Singh

Regards
Singh

If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.OR
If that information was really helpful - Give it a Kudos..
Contributor
My Device: Q10 + Playbook + 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BES10 - BB Z10 - Error: There was an unexpected error and the operation was cancelled

I have the same problem - Trying to active a Q10 with BES 10.1.1 and Exchange 2010.  I've also looked through the above resolutions.  Also tried deleting workspace and starting over.  It's not looking good...

Contributor

Re: BES10 - BB Z10 - Error: There was an unexpected error and the operation was cancelled

Update: If I delete the BES user and just do a native ActiveSync Email Profile setup, that works perfectly.  My focus is on the BES.  The Playbook also syncronizes fine with ActiveSync only.

Contributor

Uninstalled BES10.1.1, wiped the database, and installed 10.1.0 completely clean.  Doesn't work.  Installed the 10.1.1 upgrade over the 10.1.0.  Still unusable.

Contributor
My Device: Z10 + Q10 + BB Bold + Android
My Carrier: O2

Any idea? any more updates on this ?

Regards
Singh

If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.OR
If that information was really helpful - Give it a Kudos..
Contributor

Another update on mine. The Playbook Activation never gave me the same failure. it always completed without an error but just wouldn't sync. Finally, after an evening trying and finally calling it quits I was surprised the next morning to find a fully functional BES10 sync on the Playbook, getting email in real time and everything. I tested a few emails in and out as well as a few other syncronizations, it appeared to work for the most part. Once in a while it would just stall. It looked like Exchange Throttling which I've been haunted by in the past. I decided to try nullifying all throttling for the BES user with the Exchange 2010 throttling policy in place for the BESAdmin user. The Q10 was already synchronized with Exchange through a native ActiveSync setup and I then tried the BES Activation again. SUCCESS! Part way through the "work" activation it even told me that the previous configuration (ActiveSync) associated with my email address would be removed. It did it. Up and running with BlackBerry Balance and very happy. I can't be sure this is the real solution but figured I'd post what seems to have worked for me.
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: zain

Hi, I'm facing the same problem with my Q10!!!! Our IT team have tried almost everything... even re-installing my phone again, but still the same error, while the server is working fine with Android and IOS!!!
Contributor

Hello, try changing the Service login credentials for the Collaboration Service to your Domain Administrator. Leave the other service accounts set to their current credentials, which are probably "BESAdmin" or similar.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

Is there no fix for this?????

Q10 BesServer 10.1.2

Same thing, but still get this error, surely it can be fixed.

Developer
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

Before acivating the Work perimeter on a BlackBerry 10 device with an Active Sync account that is the same as an already activated active sync account on the same device. Please first remove that personal Activate sync account and restart the device before activating the work perimeter on the device. Otherwise the existing active sync config with the same email address in the personal perimeter will block the one fo the work perimeter.

<hope this helps>

Additional check the Email profile settings in BDS to ensure it is configure correctly for the user(s).

@reumerd-- @BBDevGroupNL -- about me
If you like it, LIKE it ;-) ----- If it's solved, press solved ! --- If you solved it yourself, please let us know! We might have the same problem!