Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Regular Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Digicel

BES10 & BBZ10 multiple duplicate contacts

I have just recently installed BES10 along with receiving a new BB Z10, prior to the Z10 I had a Bold 9900 on BES 5, my question is, has anyone that is running Windows 7 Office 2013 & MS Lync 2013 have multiple duplicate contacts on their Z10, in my case only my office contacts in MS Lync are duplicated multiple times on my Z10 all other contacts are fine.

Thanks.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BES10 & BBZ10 multiple duplicate contacts

[ Edited ]

Have exactly the same problem.

W7, Lync 2013 and OL 2013 - each contact is showing 17 times.

Had been linking them but there are over 100 contacts to do and i dont want to do this.

Shows > This contact was added from Microsoft Lync 2013 (15.0.4454.1506)

ActiveSync account is enabled. Using for testing.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: TMobile

I have the same issue, but do not have BES10. Every time I get an email, another instance of contact. I believe it is scraping the email signature but I can not figure out how to end the scraping.

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

jimmychuck wrote:

I have the same issue, but do not have BES10. Every time I get an email, another instance of contact. I believe it is scraping the email signature but I can not figure out how to end the scraping.

the scraping might be from Outlook 2010 with its new Suggested Contacts feature

I have this happen on my BES 10 with Z10

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: TMobile

Its Outlook 2013. I have figured out the issue. It is a lync contacts in Outlook issue. I deleated the Lync Contacts folder and now have to manually delete the dub contacts in BB10.