09-17-2009 03:43 PM
My BESAdmin account cant access the WEBCONSOLE or WEBDESKTOP... each time I try to login I get the error : The username, password, or domain is not correct. Please correct the entry.
- Everything else is working fine (so it is not a Send as permission inssue).
- When I Verify the LDAP setting on Server Configuration they are VALID.
- When I change the account name and Password on the server configuration with other account (and also create that account in SQL) I am able to login the WEBConsole (but obviously I can do nothing with other account)
- I have apply MR1 so It is NOT the Password encriptation Problem of BES5.0
- I have check the Clock of the servers and the time is the same.
- I have check my DNS and everything seens ok (and since I can Login when I create other account I think DNs is not the problem).
- I have read other forums of people with the same problem but no answers (They have even reinstall and the problem persist).
I'm runnig Windows 2008 on both servers (BES Server and Domain Controller/DNS Server)
Have any one have had this problem and a solution or ideas....
Thanks in advance
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-22-2009 10:01 AM