Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
Nehemoth
My Device: 8900

Re: BESX won't send email but receive

Its looks like that I claim victory too soon.

This morning the problem arise again, I use IEMSTest.exe again and the error telling me

USER NAME I: No Send As permission for the {TRICOMRD\BESADMIN} account operator

So the permissions were loss again, I restarted the server and all went OK

Right now all is working, a little bit slow than last night but working nonetheless.

I'm having another issue ConstructPIMFolder for which I found this information

http://www.blackberryforums.com/bes-admin-corner/160225-mapi_e_not_found-0x8004010f-error.html

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929751

Lets see what happen later

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

you are using CDO 1.2.1 and only have exchange 2003 in your environment

I would use ESM 2003 on BES, install exchange sp2 for it, then run Microsoft update (knot windows update) on the BES server for ESM.

I have seen small issues with newer versions and although it should be backwards compatable, it does weird things.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
Nehemoth

So how should I do this?

Uninstall CDO 1.2.1 with BB services stopped?, install ESM 2003 on BES, then Exchange SP2 and restart the server?.

Are my assumptions correctly?.

Thank you

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

KB15779 How to install or upgrade CDO 1.2.1

Use above as guideline, But remember after installing ESM you have to apply SP2 for ESM and run Microsoft update for ESM.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
Nehemoth

Excellent.

Lets read

Trusted Contributor
BoldOperator
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

IEMSTest may sometimes provide a false negative on the Send-As permission.  Check the user object in Active Directory.  Is Inheritence disabled?  Is Send-As present?