Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BlackBerry Bridge Push From BES

new version now

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rev_hard
My Device: Curve 8310
My Carrier: Rogers

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

your welcome and it was a good idea too

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ESCC
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi - sorry to bring this post back from the dead! I assume with OS 2 out there is an updated version of Bridge available, Any chance you have that in the same format so that I can update my users OTA?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

Get it here

http://rroyy.com/BlackBerry_Bridge_2.0.0.25_repacked_for_BES_rroyy.zip

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ESCC
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thank you very much!

Please use plain text.
JPK
Contributor
JPK
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Hey Knottyrope,

Thanks for the file!

When I run a loader.exe /reindex on the version 2 download you provided the PKGDBCACHE.XML comes up empty? but for the older version of Bridge (1.0.0.93) the PKGDBCACHE.XML file gets filled out properly?

Any ideas?

Running BES 4.1.7.20

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
wmeixner
My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: TSTT (bMobile)

Knotty,

When I attempt to load this on my BES (BES Exch 5.0.3 MR6) I get the below error and it will not load. Ideas?

"The following cod file(s) referenced in net_rim_bb_bridge.alx is/are missing in the publishable bundle: for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_ui_options for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_hid for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_app for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_apps for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_lib for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_api for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_app for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_backup for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_bbm_web for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_upgrade for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_api for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_api for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_proxy for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_bbm_web for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_bbm for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_resources for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_upgrade_util for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_web for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_lib for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_apps for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_hid for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_upgrade_util for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_lib for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_proxy for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_wifi for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_backup for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_wifi for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_backup for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_ui_options for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_bbm for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_web for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_lib for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_resources for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_api for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_hid for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_proxy for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_lib for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_api for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_lib for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_resources for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_app for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_web for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_upgrade for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_apps for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_app for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_api for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_hid for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_upgrade_util for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_lib for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_upgrade_util for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_backup for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_api for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_proxy for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_upgrade for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_web for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_upgrade for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_wifi for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_bbm_web for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_bbm for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_core_apps for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_resources for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_api for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_bbm for_7.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_bbm_web for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_wifi for_5.0.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_ui_options for_7.1.0/net_rim_bb_bridge_ui_options for_6.0.0/net_rim_bb_remote_control_lib "
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

new version is out

http://rroyy.com/bridge/BlackBerry_Bridge_2.1.0.26_repacked_for_BES_rroyy.zip

Please use plain text.