Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
godik
My Device: BES10 and Z10

Re: BlackBerry Enterprise Server License Trade Up

" In order to use the perpetual 10.1 CALs that were provided last week, you will need to upgrade your server to version 10.1 or higher."

We are running 10.1 and received the provided CALs from last week.

But it is not possible for me to activate them in the Management Studio.

Do you have any ideas ?

Please use plain text.
DeeGee
My Device: Z10

Had the same Issue. "Activation failed" but if you go to bed. Next Morning they are finally there :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jeprue

I traded up all my CALs last week and I have 2 "Activation IDs" to install.  My server is 10.1.  When I attempt to add the IDs I get "The license activation ID could not be verified with the licensing infrastructure"  I opened a a service request on Monday and updated it with screen shots but I haven't heard anything from BlackBerry.  Can someone this forum tell me what 'Im missing?  I'm pretty sure when I installed 10.1 last year that I stuck with all the defaults when it came to ports and such.  Thanks for any advise. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
dq72
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Bell

It sounds like an issue where you may have more than one account number. I had a similar issue and they said that being back-logged quite a bit, it could be a week or more before they got to my ticket. I ended up changing one of mine to 'inactive' so it doesn't happen again in the future.
BES 5.0.4
BES 10.2
Exchange 2010
SQL2008R2
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jeprue

Thanks for the info. That may be the issue because we have 2 servers. I'm afraid to just randomly deactivate anything so I guess I'll just wait until they get to my ticket. Hopefully it's before 3/31 when the old licenses go belly up.
Please use plain text.