04-25-2012 03:26 AM
BlackBerry web browsing returns http error 400: bad request.
When looking at the details the device says connection refused www.google.com:80
Some background first;
I currently have 2 BES Servers at 5.0.3 MR6, both fresh installs and new databases/BES Domains.
Both running Win 2008 R2 SP1 (identical configuration).
I have checked the dbo.ProxyConfig table and it gets updated if I make changes via the BAS service, I therefore conclude that it’s not a Permissions issue on the SQL servers indicated in one of the articles referenced below.
I have used the Transporter to migrate a limited number of users on both servers.
Server 1 is working as expected.
Server2 works but does not allow users to browse the internet. This is when users get the http error 400: bad request.
I have compared the configuration of the MDS service and they are the same with service account exception, I have tried swapping service accounts.
Both servers use the same Proxy server, MS Forefront TMG.
I do notice though that the Proxy server does not seem to get the request in the same manner, with server 2 it gets NetBios Datagram which are denied.
I have discovered a number of articles as below;
None of these has helped me to resolve this issue.
The working server has scalable HTTP enabled I have tried disabling this on Server 2 but this also has not helped.
Both proxy entries use a proxy service account, it has been verified to be working.