Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Torch Touch

Blackberry 10 devices getting quarantined for unknown reason(s)

Hello , we are running Bes 10 with a number of Z10/Q10 devices. All was working fine until earlier today.

We have just started to allow apples & android devices to connect to our exchange environment via active sync (exchange 2010) and it was working fine.

We set up rules to auto quarantine apple and android devices so we could manage who was connecting to our AS exchange server .

At no point or anywhere within the rules did we choose the Blackberry devices to be deny/allow but all our Z10/Q10s has started to be auto quaratined.

Is this a bug with Active Sync 2010 or something not configured correctly either on the AS side or BES side.

Any help would be great !

Thanks

F

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Blackberry 10 devices getting quarantined for unknown reason(s)

you have to check your 2010 rules and allow BlackBerry

I did same thing and the default policy quarantines all unless you allow ones you want.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V