Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Collaboration Server on Blackberry Enterprise Service 10

Hi, I have installed Blackberry Enterprise Device Service 10 on Windows 2008 R2 server. The database is on SQL 2008 R2. Now when I install Blackberry Collaboration Service for Lync 2010, it does a database upgrade but then gives error of Java. Then I manually change the Java path to Java 7 server in registry for BAS-AS and BAS-NCC. After this the installation completes. When I try to restart the service, the Dispatcher service and Collaboration service does not start. Kindly suggest how to proceed for it. What are the steps I need to take to install Blackberry Collaboration Service with Blackberry Device Service 10. Thanks
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Bold 9900

Re: Blackberry Collaboration Server on Blackberry Enterprise Service 10

Hello amitaggarwal,

Thank you for your question regarding Blackberry Collaborationion Server on Blackberry Enterprise Service 10.

Before you installed the the BlackBerry Collaboration Service, did you install the 5 prerequisites? I have posted the install guide blow. Please reference page 12.

BlackBerry Collaboration Service - Installation and Administration Guide

Let me know if you have any other questions.

- LW

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Collaboration Server on Blackberry Enterprise Service 10

Yes I have performed and installed all the setups mentioned on page 10-12 for Lync 2010. I was some how mange to install Collaboration service by changing the path of Java in BAS-AS and BAS-NCC. But after that Blackberry Device Service and Dispatched service did not work. Please advise.