Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
andriiy_ray
My Device: torch 9860

Cannot Create User

I'm using BES 10 60 Days Trial

I've done installing BDS, UDS and BMS on a single server.

But i cannot create a user with an error message when i click the search user :

The application has encountered a system error. Please report this error to the System Administrator. (EXCEPTION-java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException)

I found this on my BBAS-AS Logs :

Caused by: org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable: Unabled to enlist resource, see the previous warnings. tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: -3f57ff95:b95e:5182078f:ea2 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not enlist in transaction on entering meta-aware object!; - nested throwable: (javax.transaction.SystemException: java.lang.Throwable: Unabled to enlist resource, see the previous warnings. tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: -3f57ff95:b95e:5182078f:ea2 status: ActionStatus.ABORT_ONLY >))
    at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:95)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.connection.InjectedDataSourceConnectionProvider.getConnection(InjectedDataSourceConnectionProvider.java:47)
    at org.hibernate.jdbc.ConnectionManager.openConnection(ConnectionManager.java:446)
    ... 177 more

Need help to solve this problem.

And many thanks before for the advise.

Please use plain text.