Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Cannot Log into BES BAS using Windows Logon Cred

Hello Everyone,

BES Version 5.0.3 (Bundle 33)

Everything has been working great as far as using the BES BAS, until yesterday we needed to add a new user and blackberry to the system. That being said my IT Manager attempted to logon to the BAS using his windows credentials and to no avail it said "The username, password, or domain is not correct. Please correct the entry."

I have exhausted many of the KB's and related topics on this support forum as well as others and cannot seem to get it fixed. I have logs and will post them just nto sure which log it is that someone would need to look at to help me understand the problema and hopefully find a solution for it.

I would appreciate any help with this matter.

Thanks,

Adam

New Contributor

Re: Cannot Log into BES BAS using Windows Logon Cred

[ Edited ]

Missed some information:

Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit

Exchange 2010

Local Sql 2005 studio express

After attempting some logons with AD, here is what is showing up in the log at the end.

(09/05 10:01:38:236):{http-BIOX-BES.BIOXCORP.COM%2F10.0.1.13-443-4} [com.rim.bes.basplugin.activedirectory.LDAPSearch] [INFO] [ADAU-1001] {u=SystemUser, t=2314} performPagedLDAPSearch problem performing LDAP operation: url=ldap://biox-sbs.bioxcorp.com:3268 base= filter=(&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person)(|(sAMAccountName=besadmin2)(userPrincipalName=besadmin2))) scope=2
(09/05 10:02:01:045):{http-BIOX-BES.BIOXCORP.COM%2F10.0.1.13-443-4} [com.rim.bes.basplugin.activedirectory.LDAPSearch] [INFO] [ADAU-1001] {u=SystemUser, t=2442} performPagedLDAPSearch problem performing LDAP operation: url=ldap://biox-sbs.bioxcorp.com:3268 base= filter=(&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person)(|(sAMAccountName=aneufeld)(userPrincipalName=aneufeld))) scope=2
(09/05 10:02:15:395):{http-BIOX-BES.BIOXCORP.COM%2F10.0.1.13-443-6} [com.rim.bes.basplugin.activedirectory.LDAPSearch] [INFO] [ADAU-1001] {u=SystemUser, t=2500} performPagedLDAPSearch problem performing LDAP operation: url=ldap://biox-sbs.bioxcorp.com:3268 base= filter=(&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person)(|(sAMAccountName=aneufeld)(userPrincipalName=aneufeld))) scope=2

New Contributor

Is anyone able to shed some light on this situation of mine. I feel like i have exhausted many options thorugh KB's. I am going to try adding the local admin account so i can use that to log into the BAS for the time being, but would like to figure out how to get the AD logon to work. For some reason i am now having trouble starting the BAS-AS and NC service so i can run the script to add the user. Im open to any and all suggestions related to this issue if anyone has something.

Thanks,

Adam

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Did you enable his account in BAS so he can admin BES?

Are you able to login with any account?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V