Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
baileyje
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Cannot delete a Queued to delete user account when association to a two device account

Blackberry Device Service 6.2.1 (bundle11)

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone has come across this issue. I had a test Email account that had two Z10 devices attached to it. I deleted the non-production device and left the production device functioning. At some point I found under Queued to delete the user: that the non-production account was still hanging around. I deleted this account and now my production account is hung up here. The problem is I cannot get rid of it. Every time I try to delete it I get an error : The Request could not be completed. I have tried purging the device from SQL with little luck. The real issue is now I cannot add the account the BES because it thinks the account already exist.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Cannot delete a Queued to delete user account when association to a two device account

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
baileyje

Re: Cannot delete a Queued to delete user account when association to a two device account

The SQL command suggested in that link won’t work, it only works for BES 5. I also tried the other suggestions below and no luck. I am still looking for a solution.

To verify if BlackBerry smartphone user accounts are queued for deletion, perform the following steps:

1. Under BlackBerry Solution Management, expand User.
  2. Click Manage Users.
  3. In the Search for users menu, click Advanced search.
  4. In the Email criteria section of the Advanced Search, select True in the Queued removal of BlackBerry services drop-down box.
  5. Click Search.

BlackBerry smartphone users who are pending a deletion, but the process has not completed, will be displayed.

The BlackBerry smartphone user account can be purged from the database or removed immediately from the BlackBerry service by performing the following steps:

1. Click the Display name of the BlackBerry smartphone user that is displayed when searching for BlackBerry smartphone users that are Queued removal of BlackBerry services.
  2. Click Immediate removal of BlackBerry services

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
baileyje

This issue has been resolved, Rim had to supply a SQL script which unlocked the user so it could be deleted.

Please use plain text.